Ajax GlassProtectLogin to see price
A miniature wireless detector recognizing glass breaking from up to 9 metres. If intruders break a window, the system immediately notifies users. Two-factor detection of broken glass prevents false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking and noise from passing vehicles.
- Works up to 1,000 metres from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business centre
- Detects breaking glass at up to 9 metres
- Allows connection to a third-party hard wired opening detector
- Uses two-factor detection of breaking glass at low and high frequencies to prevent false alarms Adjustable to three different sensitivity levels
- Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customisation
- Saves energy by regulating power consumption based on the distance from Ajax Hub